- Avoided YARD 0.9. Packnga generates broken document with YARD 0.9 now.
- Stopped to require template files.
- Supported to keep existing translations. [groonga-dev,02689]
- Required gettext 3.1.3.
- Migrated to “edit.po” style.
- Fixed a bug that README parameter value is reset when README file doesn’t exist.
- Added missing dependencies for “release:references:upload” task.
- [ReferenceTask] Used YARD I18n feature for translating references. For it, YARD 0.8.6.1 or later is required.
- [ReferenceTask] Supported replacing filenames which aren’t supported by GitHub Pages in “reference:publication:generate” task. This task renames the fimename “_index.html” (methods list page) to “alphabetical_index.html”, because GitHub Pages doesn’t support files which their filenames start with “_”.
- [ReferenceTask] Added the task (“release:references:upload”) to copy generated references to a HTML directory. A HTML directory, for example, is a repository of GitHub Pages. In this case, this task is used to commit references to GitHub Pages.
- [ReferenceTask] Dropped support to upload .htaccess.
- [ReleaseTask] Used the version in your gemspec as a new version when no version is specified as an argument by “release:info:update” task. A new version is used to replace HTML index files.
- [ReferenceTask] Generated “reference path” correctly in merged PO files. “reference path” is a path of a file including translated message (msgid) and it’s attached to its corresponded msgid.
- [ReleaseTask] Removed needless replaces in HTML files in the task “release:info:update”.
- [ReferenceTask] Added missing description for the task “reference:publication:generate” to generate references for publication.
- [DocumentTask] Added DocumentTask#translate_language= to specifiy single language code for translation of documents.
- [DocumentTask] Updated documents about #translate_languages= and #original_language=.
- [ReferenceTask] Updated documents about #translate_languages and #original_language.
- [DocumentTask] Received only Array of languages codes by #translate_languages=.
- For ranguba project: removed remained piwik tag in the footer template.
- [ReferenceTask] Used GetText::Tools::MsgMerge.run instead of GNU msgmerge.
- [DocumentTask] Added #original_language for translation target. Its default value is user’s current locale.
- [DocumentTask] Added #translate_languages to translate document. Its default value is English if user’s current locale isn’t it, otherwise default value is not specified.
- Use user’s current locale as the default translation targets instead of Japanese.
- For Ranguba project:
- [template] Removed needless Piwik tag.
- Followed the move from rubyforge.org to ranguba.org.
- [ReleaseTask] Removed rubyforge support.
- [ReferenceTask] Removed needless patch for YARD. This patch is needless from YARD 0.8.3.
- [reference-task] Created and update a pot/po file by YARD::CLI::I18n instead of xml2po command.
- [reference-task] Translated HTML documents with a po file, source files(lib//.rb, ext//.c) and extra files(doc/text/.) and README file in spec.
- [reference-task] Used GetText::Tools::MsgInit.run instead of msginit in GNU gettext.
- Assigned default files for HTML documents by DocumentTask to YARDTask and ReferenceTask.
- [tutorial] Added example to use gemspec with Gem::Specification.new.
- Defined accessors for readme in YARDTask and ReferenceTask.
- Updated documents.
- [reference-task] Created the po directory under specified directory instead of “doc”.
- [document-task] Fixed not to require block on new.
- Fixed not to run blocks when objects of YARDTask and ReferenceTask are initialized.
- [reference-task] Used Rake::Task to invoke rake tasks instead of another process.
- SHIMADA Koji
- Saved password inputted once in same process.
- Checked ruby version before run task to build gem.
- Fixed bug of posting no news to RubyForge in task “release:rubyforge:news:post”.
- Printed newline after getting password.
- Added task “release:rubyforge:news:post” to post news to RubyForge.
- Changed name of tasks for update po file for each languages. (For example, “translate:po:ja:update” was changed to “translate:po:update:ja”.)
- Applied version number to tag message instead of “version”.
- Supported doc/text/ nonexistence case.
- Supported yardoc options customize.
- Supported xml2po mode customize.
- Used only lib//.rb as document target by default.
- created package in rubyforge if package isn’t created.
- added Packnga::ReleaseTask#tag_message.
- added Packnga::ReleaseTask#publish_options.
- added attribute in DocumentTask for getting .htaccess file path.
- added reference:publicaton:generate. (This task is run after prepareing to publish references.)
- fix bug release:reference:publish stop.
- checked group_ids before add_releasing tar.gz to rubyforge.
- wrote only sentence for redirect to english page in .htaccess file. (don’t write sentence for redirect tutorial page.)
The first release!